New Home Buyers
Congratulations you finally found your dream home and now comes the hard work!
Utilizing our expertise let us take on the stress of planning the technology aspect of it with you.
Your personal Technology Concierge will cover all the available options, educate you on trends, myths and help you avoid the pitfalls of “if I only knew” or “tech remorse” by suggesting the best researched and qualified products that are designed to work together in your new home.
- Control individual lights, and thermostats — even when you’re away from home
- Add and schedule scenes to adjust lights automatically
- Receive notifications on your smart device if you’ve left lights on when you leave home
- Tell Siri to turn lights off and close your shades just before bed, or dim the lights for movie time
- Use the geo-fencing feature to automatically turn lights on as you arrive home/turn them off as you leave
- Create a lived-in look with “Smart-Away” Lights turn on/off randomly in the evenings when you’re away.
What makes a Smart Home?
- 1st Start with the “Brain” – Often called Hub / Controller / Bridge / Gateway. This Connects to the Internet and Communicates to local devices wirelessly
- 2nd Replace regular devices with “smart enabled”. This includes Light switches, Locks, Thermostats and more.
The main brain that gives you control and communicates with devices.
Advanced home control for entertainment and smart devices
Hub centralizes command of all your devices by controlling them with wireless signals. Simple controls allow you to monitor and manage everything in your home
- AV Gear
Works on all Android and iOS control tablets and phones
Ready your home long term by making it Smart!
- Initial low cost option
- Offers the most popular features
- Provides the foundation for the future
- Works with top brands and styles of products
- Allows DIY expansion and edits
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of controlling your home whether you are there or not
The Home app makes all your connected devices work harder — and smarter — for you
Use your voice to control devices
Give your smart home its first lessons with an affordable yet powerful starter package! It gets you going with (3) zones of lighting, Thermostat control* and lets you add as much control and as many functions as you want over time.
Designed for expansion & upgrades – Professionally or DIY
(*If Smart T-Stat installed)
Expand your Smart Home System
The system can be expanded and integrated with best-in-class products available to incorporate the best Smart Home technology into your home
- Voice Control with Amazon Alexa
- Lighting Dimmer
- Lighting Lamp Module
- Streaming Music
- TV & Entertainment Control
- Door Locks
- Water/Flood Sensors
Home Entertainment Control
Includes Remote Control and App for Smart Devices
- Combine remotes and countless apps into one elegant,easy-to-use, universal controller
- Hub centralizes command of all your devices by controlling them with IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® wireless signals.
- You can hide away the cables and receivers and control everything from behind closed cabinets and doors.
- Control 1 TV and up to 3 devices
- Cable/Sat Box
- DVR/Blu-ray Player
- A/V Receiver