Did You Know?
Adding Smart Home Options such as Lighting, Thermostat and Security can immediately increase the value of your home by 5%.
Let Foresight create a customized Smart Home solution for your new home. Our Home Tech Consultant’s cover all the available options, educate you on trends, myths and help you avoid the pitfalls of “if I only knew” or “tech remorse” by suggesting the best researched and qualified products that are designed to work together. We work with some of the top home automation that include: Control4, Savant & Alarm.Com among others.
Depending on the options you select, you may be able to do all or some of the following:
- Control individual lights, and thermostats — even when you’re away from home
- Add and schedule scenes to adjust lights automatically
- Receive notifications on your smart device if you’ve left lights on when you leave home
- Tell Siri to turn lights off and close your shades just before bed, or dim the lights for movie time
- Use the geo-fencing feature to automatically turn lights on as you arrive home/turn them off as you leave
- Create a lived-in look with “Smart-Away” Lights turn on/off randomly in the evenings when you’re away
Elements of a Smart Home
There are many ways to tailor Smart Home technology to fit your lifestyle. Our Home Technology Consultant will work with you to figure out those features and make your home as “smart” as you want it to be.